all 23 comments

extracrispy

Hi, only 1/2 my order came in the mail. I bought 4 IDs yet only one person’s came in. Are they shipped separate? I don’t understand why only half the order would come.

Evolvedids [S] Vendor

possibly because the pics you sent in were corrupt. PM me your order number and I check

klesh1111

It marked shipped but still have not received. Is it possible to get a tracking number?

idBuyer123

a bunch of us haven't received anything. Mine has been marked shipped for a week and I paid for express.

Evolvedids [S] Vendor

its one batch..take a deep breathe. usps took a lot longer to pick up than usual

Matu

My order was marked as shipped and it still hasn’t come in (over a week). It usually only takes a day or two with you guys?

Evolvedids [S] Vendor

some packs took 5 days to get picked up. not sure why but its out of my control once theyre dropped.

jjcheer77

My ID order has disappeared from my account. I ordered Bitcoin through CoinBase that took 3 weeks to transfer to my account. When it transferred it was short of the amount I needed to send so I ordered more. It took another 3 weeks to fully arrive in my account. I have all the Bitcoin now, but my order has disappeared. I would just replace the order but when I ordered I had a 50% off promo code so I would have to reorder more Bitcoin and start this whole process over again. Please help me, thank you!

hawaiiflowers808

What do you mean it took weeks to transfer into your account? Like the BTC out of your bank? I did my order through coinbase and got money out. I was about to send it when they needed verification of my ID. Once I sent them my ID, they told me I needed to shut down my account, but I could send my ID to any BTC address.

I am hoping that the money was received.

jjcheer77

it took 3 weeks for the money to fully transfer from my bank account to bitcoin it said so I waited and when the full amount came it was not enough

Evolvedids [S] Vendor

hey pm me the btc address you sent money to. i wiped a bunch of orders that were months old that weren't paid. Ill have you reorder if its completely gone and get you taken care of. Dont worry :)

jonnyboy69

My order was marked shipped two tuesdays ago and I still haven’t received it. If I pm you the order number can I get a tracking number or a status update?

Evolvedids [S] Vendor

Theres one batch where like 1/3 of the orders have been delivered but the other 2/3 havent scanned in yet. They were dropped but still havent moved. If there is no movement by the end of this week I will reprint the ones that are missing.

Not sure why its taking so long but we will discontinue using those blue bins to prevent this from happening again.

rosebb456

is there a way to check order status? The account page said I paid the right amount to the bitcoin address and its green, but it still just says placed. so im guessing it went through. How long does it take for the money to be confirmed until it's shipped?

Evolvedids [S] Vendor

If its green but says placed it means its paid but we just havent downloaded it yet.

It will begin getting worked on very soon :)

jsmith181428

Ordered my ID two weeks ago Friday. Has been marked shipped for nearly just as long. Still don't have the ID. Am I still good?

Evolvedids [S] Vendor

Theres one batch where like 1/3 of the orders have been delivered but the other 2/3 havent scanned in yet. They were dropped but still havent moved. If there is no movement by the end of this week I will reprint the ones that are missing.

Not sure why its taking so long but we will discontinue using those blue bins to prevent this from happening again.

madewell

I placed an order on Sept 24 and my WU transfer was picked up on the same day. It's been 4 weeks now and I still haven't received my order....

Evolvedids [S] Vendor

Youre probably part of the batch that i mentioned in the comments above you.

About 30 packs just updated after sitting for 2 weeks. PM me your order number to make sure youre part of that.

gabs

Why is the youngest age when ordering 22 years old? I want the ID to be a birthday where you're 21yrs old

Evolvedids [S] Vendor

Youre probably trying to order PA i assume? its because the ID is older and we made it so that it will only allow a birthday that coincides with when those IDs were still in production so its as legit as it can be.

gabs

No I ordered a Florida, are they the old FL IDs?

Evolvedids [S] Vendor

Yes thats the old FL.