all 16 comments

stalefish

going to beach goth?

losangelesbitch [S]

hard summer.

MaognodeZ Maossive Dhong

Honestly, there's not that many good u21 IDs. Depending on your location, it may actually be better to use your o21 fake. In my opinion, a really good o21 is more convincing than a mediocre/shitty u21.

losangelesbitch [S]

all my friends that i’d be going with are all 18/19 using real ID’s, should i just go in separately with some 20 something’s

MaognodeZ Maossive Dhong

If possible, I would recommend doing that.

Owere1776

Honestly, just go in alone with your o21... But be careful if they turn you away... Fests can have tons of LE at the door. They are lenient inside but at the entrances...

IDLucy OG Vendor

When you enter a festival they usually don't care at all. They only really care when you try to buy alcohol.

~nani

faithfulcinch

First ID checkpoint at insomniac events usually have legit ID bouncers that check if ID is real. At music festivals I always use my real ID to get in and fake at the bar to get my alcohol wristband. I've seen the ID check people pull out loupes to check for microprint so they definitely know what they're doing. Good luck at hard summer. Maybe it depends on the guy checking IDs but usually insomniac hires legit people to check IDs

Milkescout

If you have a preferred right, you can https://us.payforessay.net/ select him or her. If not, we select one of our writers to handle your work depending on the topic and subject.

alomax

Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts buy gta 5 modded accounts
buy clash royale accounts for sale

LisaGonzales

As far as you can see, thesis-service presents you the most interesting information than anybody else can do. Start using service provided by dissertation assistance service and your study process will be not so boring as it seems to you. The life seems better with writing-services.