all 12 comments

2wenty1ne

Desert Fakes TX

DesertFoxCS CS

Desertfoxids.com *** smh you’re off the shill payroll lmfao

3two

lmao

lostidentification OG Vendor

There's quite a few good vendors here but i believe we have quite a few products that would suit you well. Our WI would probably get you in the door about anywhere. Our site is https://www.lost-identification.com

i_main_darius Y E E T

You need an American license, cause otherwise they'll want your passport. Go with a populous state that Australians might actually move to, like OIS nCA. DFIDs does also make a good TX, Lucy makes a good MI, Dove makes a good OR, Budget makes a good MO.

oi

Most places in vegas use box scanners, those ids wont work if hes planning to go anywhere mid to high end...

skrtlad [S]

So my question is, do you know any vendors that could produce an american license worthy of making it into vegas, miami, nyc etc clubs taking into account scanning at vegas

i_main_darius Y E E T

Well you're right, but no ID would work against a box unless the settings are set low

James13597

My mate went to Vegas recently and it was a hit or miss with his Australian ID. Some places asked for his passport, others just let him in. Getting an American ID is probably a better idea.

tardcartsunite

IDKING maybe?

Owere1776

Get an IDg0d nDE worth it every time

Paid for by the AARP

NSFW_CL

I used my oCA from OIS with no problem but I was going to gay clubs and one of them used BCS and scanners so watch out for that as well.